Staff Discussion Points
Here are some staff discussion starters that might be used to establish a "common ground" for building a cybersafety / digital citizenship professional learning programme
- What are some of the best ways we are currently using ICT in our learning area/ syndicate?
- What ICT tools could enhance learning opportunities for students in our area?
- What concerns do we have about our, or our student’s use of ICT
- Do parents share our concerns?
- What is our role in promoting ethical behavior and critical thinking in using ICT?
- How do we model current school ICT policy for our students?
- Do our students understand the school's Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
- Do we share a duty of care in promoting digital citizenship?
Pam Hook has created alternative discussion points designed to capture Student Voice